Fora Borough, Brandon House
Brief: • Full design, build and co-ordination of 7 floors new fit out.
Location: Fora Borough, Brandon House – London Bridge, London.
- Full design, build and co-ordination of 7 floors new fit out, all exposed services.
- Dedicated VRF system to each floor for comfort cooling and heating (offices B-1, L1 to L5 and reception/restaurant GF), horizontal chassis FCU fitted with attenuators to inlet.
- DX Cooling to Comms Room (N+1) and Patch Rooms to each floor
- New AHU with associated thermal wheel, riser ductwork and floor services incorporating ultra-sonic VAV and MFSD.
- Domestic hot and cold water services including water storage tank 7000L, cold water booster, electronic water conditioning and associated hot water generation by direct electric water calorifiers (800L and 1000L), associated mains and branches incorporated wash room control and leak detection systems.
- Core toilets to all floors, basement male and female shower facilities.
- Centralised WC extract system.
- Incoming gas main and associated meter, interfaces and flow proving to commercial kitchen.
- All mechanical services to commercial kitchen with fully active canopy, fire rated extract ductwork and associated make up air. DX cooling to preparation areas with stainless steel room mounted DX split systems.
- Air aroma system to supply air system and toilet facilities.
- BMS installation